There are several benefits of promoting equality, diversity and inclusion:
- The best candidate from the widest pool of applicants is appointed to post.
- There should be reasonable adjustments for the disabled to ensure they are not disadvantaged at work.
- The working environment values differences between staff and expects an environment that embraces fairness, dignity and respect.
- There is an opportunity for a reasonable work-life balance, for example opportunities to work from home, part-time or flexible hours.
- There are opportunities for getting training, career development and promotion based on merit, performance, skills, knowledge and relevant experience for the role.
Please see Consulting for our Board Advisory work and Talent Development for our work with the development of Diverse Talent Pools.